Followers

Fug Love

98295507.jpg
Chloe, Chloe, Chloe. You've had a quite a few weeks.



There was that whole kerfuffle where you told an interviewer from The AV Club that this past season of Big Love was awful and then turned around and said that quote was taken out of context, despite the fact that it seems rather impossible for it to have been, judging from the transcript. I mean, how is it possible to misconstrue, "it was awful?" Unless the actual quote was, "it was awful...ly GOOD!"

Anyway, this past season of Big Love WAS awful, so I think you meant to note not that your quote was taken out of context, but rather that you regret speaking so frankly about your employers. (That being said, I do thank HBO for giving us the scene in which Chloe's character shows up wearing a crimped side ponytail. It's a moment where Nikki is trying to become the person she always wanted to be, were she not a polygamist, and I took that to mean that Nikki always wanted to be Chloe Sevigny. It was pretty awesome -- as, frankly, was her acting, as usual.)

HOWEVER. This whole thing was probably a PR misstep on your part. And I worry that this outfit is likewise a misstep. First of all, those open-toed clodhoppers and sheer-ish black trouser socks hurt my feelings. Second, I'm confused:

No comments:

Post a Comment