Followers

Brittney Jordan

After three months of ignoring the beauty side of our website, Brittney Jordan has influenced us to get back into our wild sided bantering and see who we can poke fun at today.  I can guarantee it won’t be Brittney, how can you make fun of the gorgeous model/actress in waiting.  She has more going for her than I did on my best day, and my best day never was really that good at getting going.
Today I actually attempted to work out again and I managed a total of twenty push-ups.  Yes, you heard that right.  Not 5 sets of twenty, twenty push-ups in total.  I am as pathetic as, well, I am not sure what could be more pathetic than that.  Maybe the guy who didn’t do twenty push-ups and never has I guess.  I would be willing to bet that Mel Gibson has sunk down the pathetic path.  Man, that dude just keeps on rolling out the derogatory comments to anyone and everyone.  Good thing Jodie Foster is in his corner.  Just don’t let her throw to many fastballs.
Like everyone really cares on Tuesday September 21, 2010.  Aren’t we all going to be sitting around the TV watching GLEE tonight?  I don’t care who makes fun of me.  Question my manhood all you want.  I will be the guy singing show tunes and dancing around my living room.  I will also be the guy with a smile on my face.  Yes, you heard that right.  I will be smiling all the way to the bank.  Speaking of, shouldn’t we be talking about Brittney Jordan at least a little bit since she is the feature of our blog post?
I wonder if Brittney will be watching Glee tonight.  If she isn’t then I will have no other choice but to delete her from our website.  We cannot tolerate dissention amongst the troops.  Unless she can sing and dance of course.  I will have to send her an e-mail and find out the answer to these questions and more……………  Look for a follow up to our Brittney post coming soon.  I will title it; well I have no idea what I will title it.  But in the end it doesn’t matter what the title is, as long as we have a few pictures to keep our warped minds distracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment