Followers

Mindi Smith, too much to talk about!

Have you ever had one of those days where there were too many things to talk about.  You had to sit back and pick your battles so to speak.  When I came across Mindi Smith over on COED Magazine I couldn’t help but wonder if my hands were really that small, or was I just too hung over from the night before.  If I am telling the truth I was also wondering if she were at all related to Granny Smith.  Isn’t that the lady that makes those green apples?  You see, it is hard to keep up with my mind sometimes.  Nobody is really sure where I am going with things, including me.
At least I don’t have to worry about my boss pulling the plug on things anytime time soon.  Since I own the company, I can literally do whatever I want to do.  Don’t tell that to Katie Perry though.  Unless you live in a hole you now know that her Sesame Street clip was pulled and will not air.  Apparently she was showing a little too much of her assets.  The moms were all up in arms wondering why all their little boys suddenly wanted to take a break from video games and watch the Muppets again.  I guess now we all know.
It reminds me of the time a pair of NFL cheerleaders were going to attend our middle school auction to help raise money.  All the PTA moms got together and banded them from showing up.  I guess in the end it is ok for parents to get insanely drunk and spend a lot of money for the schools, just don’t let a couple of gorgeous girls participate.  Some of the moms get a little jealous.  Hey, in the end nobody wants to have their wives upset at an auction.  God only knows how much money would have to be spent saying you are sorry for loving football too much.
Money can buy you out of most things I guess.  Just ask our every day fodder feeder, Lindsey Lohan.  It appears she won’t be going to jail anytime soon.  I think the girl can do just about anything she wants, and then pay enough to set herself free.  It reminds me of the OJ Simpson days.  Damn, I am back on football again.  Nothing like watching one of the best Monday night football games in a long time to keep me interested.  Those niners appear just good enough to lose, almost every weekend.  Damn, Alex Smith even pretended he could play.  I wonder what next week will bring.
What can I say?  Sometimes I feel like a nut and sometimes I feel like a nice piece of meat.  Just ask Lady Gaga if she can spare a nice t-bone or two.  She seems to have more slabs of meat attached to her body than Pretty Woman.  At least she did until she was carted away in the big limo.  Maybe that is what I need, a nice big limo, to drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment