Followers

Cheryl Cole would hate to live a “normal” life.

Font size: Decrease font Enlarge font

 
The Girls Aloud singer – who is also a judge on UK TV talent show ‘The X Factor’ – can’t think of anything worse than giving up her showbiz lifestyle in favour of an office job.
She explained: “Oh my motivation is absolutely being in the public eye. Like I totally get it when people who sit in offices with nine-to-five jobs can’t be bothered. What would be their motivation?
 “I would never give up what I do. I love what I do, I love my music, I love being a judge on ‘The X Factor’.”
The ‘Fight for This Love’ star – who is currently in the process of divorcing soccer star Ashley Cole – also admitted she struggles to switch off and has attempted to take up meditation in order to calm herself.
She told Britain’s Vogue magazine: “I’ve been trying to meditate but I can’t seem to get it. My mother does it, and I really think that actually may be the way forward for me, but the thoughts keep coming in. Always. How do you stop them?”

No comments:

Post a Comment